I’m sure I’ve mentioned this before (or something similar to this effect because tracking is so KEY) that when you add tracking to your campaigns so you can measure your results—you’ll acquire a far better understanding of your marketing efforts, and you’ll be able to know quickly, what’s working, and of course what’s not.
What’s In-Store for You:
Essentially we’ll be answering these 2 key questions:
- What can I track – (what’s trackable in your marketing efforts)
- What can I affect – (what is affected by tracking and making changes)
Highlights and Takeaways Mentioned in this Episode
- Learn about how you can identify if you have Google Analytics on your site (however – if you’re not using Google Analytics then chances are you don’t have it installed)
- Adding tags to your campaigns for tracking marketing posts
- Understanding that social posts are campaigns, and trackable – whether they are a brand campaign – sales campaign – or other (so you can measure your results).
- Learn how to use URL Builder and to create URLs for your Custom Campaigns for tracking.
- Understanding what you can affect like headlines, you need to track what you can control
- Google Analytics
- URL Builder
- URL Builder Analytics Help
- Redfly Tagger
- Google Analytics Training
- Daily Dose
Our quote (which is more like a statement rather than a quote this week) is from a man who left a mark on the world… Steve Jobs – He says:
“I want to put a ding in the universe.” ~ Steve Jobs
I’d say he did it brilliantly… leaving a ding in the universe that is.
“If I can impact one person today, tomorrow, and everyday—for me that’s putting a ding in the universe.” says Lorie
Care to share your thoughts on “putting a ding in the universe”, we’d love to hear your ideas too?
In order to reach success—we need to work hard for it.
To see other Inspiring & Motivating Quotes like this – head over to the ‘Empower Inspire Motivate’ Facebook page. Just go to measurementdoctor.com/inspire
The Measurement Doctor Podcast is on iTunes too:
- Did you like this episode – please leave us a Podcast Review on iTunes
- Haven’t subscribed to the Podcast yet – you can subscribe on iTunes or via RSS
- You can also find us on Stitcher
Ok, so now it’s our turn: Are you operating your business with a measurement mindset? Do you have a tracking strategy in place for your Online & Offline Marketing Campaigns? Please share your views by commenting below…