What’s In-Store for You:
- George has opted to pick the order in which you listen to the last four episodes (of course you can listen to them in any order you choose) I think you’ll catch his theme once you read on a little further.
- …the first one George recommends you listen to is Episode 44 – Get More Customers – How do we do that? Well one very effective way is to improve our networking skills… So we interviewed networking guru Tammy Heermann, Vice President of Global Leadership Development at Lee Hecht Harrison Knightsbridge. You can listen here!
- …now that you have a bigger audience, it’s time to step up your game in Episode 45 – Become an Authority – How do we do that? A very powerful strategy is to write a book on your chosen specialty. Imagine handing a book out as a business card to a key prospect. Powerful? You bet it is!
In this episode we interviewed one of the biggest experts in Self Publishing, Joel Friedlander (aka the Book Publisher). Joel speaks and teaches all over the world on how to write and publish your own authoritative book. Check it out here!
- …and with more business flowing in, it’s time to make life a little easier with Episode 43 – Automate – To save your sanity with all the new business, you’re going to need to automate where you can in your business. And there is no more powerful way to automate than with an all-in-one tool like Infusionsoft. So we went straight to the source and interviewed Jeremy Maher, a Partner Manager from Infusionsoft. You can listen here!
- …and now that you’re business is growing and running more efficiently, perhaps it’s time to re-evaluate, and get an outside opinion on your next steps with Episode 42 – Business Growth – Your Accountant is far more resourceful than you may think. In this episode we interviewed Gwyneth James of Cody & James about Accounting for your business, and embracing that relationship to build & grow your business. You can listen here!
Highlights and Takeaways Mentioned in this Episode:
- Would you like to build Relationships to Get More Customers
- Would you like to Become an Authority
- Would you like to Automate your Business
- Would you like to enhance your Business Growth
- These four episodes combined can change your business dramatically (so listen & take notes).
- Each Podcast Episode noted is in audio (podcast) format and video format too. So regardless of how you like to consume great information, we have you covered.
- Interview with Tammy Heermann, Vice President of Global Leadership Development at Lee Hecht Harrison Knightsbridge
- Interview with Joel Friedlander (aka the Book Publisher)
- Interview with Jeremy Maher, a Partner Manager from Infusionsoft
- Interview with Gwyneth James of Cody & James
- We’d like to hear from you – so Contact Us
- Submit a Quote for the Examination Room for a future Podcast episode.
As with our first group of Interviewees – we had a lot of fun as we entered the Examination Room – putting our recent guest speakers on the spot… The responses were awesome. The Examination Room continues to be one of our Favourite parts of the Podcast Episodes.
Our quote today is by an Unknown Author…
“Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life;
it’s about what you inspire others to do.” ~ Unknown
Success is meant to be shared… so go out there and share what you have!
To see this quote along with other Inspiring & Motivating Quotes like this – head over to the ‘Empower Inspire Motivate’ Facebook page. Or just go to measurementdoctor.com/inspire
The Measurement Doctor Podcast is on iTunes too:
- Did you like this episode – please leave us a Podcast Review on iTunes
- Haven’t subscribed to the Podcast yet – you can subscribe on iTunes or via RSS
- You can also find us on Stitcher
So now it’s our turn – What do you think about the changes to the “Measurement Doctor Podcast” – Are we on the right track? Do You Have any Suggestions for Future Episodes?
Please share your thoughts in the comment section below…
We’re thrilled to be able to bring you new & valuable content – it’s super exciting & we hope you’ll stay tuned in to reap the benefits. Ready – Set – Go… the information is there for you to consume & use!