What’s In-Store for You:
Essentially we’re keeping this episode short & sweet (the shortest episode thus far).
- Have a listen and see if you can pick up on something new – something that’s changed
(Hint… listen to the intro)
Highlights and Takeaways Mentioned in this Episode:
- We’ll be sharing some insight into our summer “epiphanies” of change.
- We took a look at the stats & feedback from the past 36 Episodes of the Podcast… (we’ll fill you in on some of our findings).
- We’re also putting out a few teasers on what’s to come in future episodes (no spoiler alerts – just a little enticement to stay tuned in).
- We’d like to hear from you – so Contact Us
- Submit a Quote for the Examination Room for a future Podcast episode.
No… We haven’t removed this section from the Podcast (it’s one of our Favourite parts).
Our quote today is all about Change… kind of fitting really – as we move into a new season personally with the time of year – and professionally with the Measurement Doctor Podcast.
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. ~ John F. Kennedy
In order to reach success in the future—we need to be open to changes happening today.
Don’t miss out on the possibilities of the future due to standing still, being comfortable, and fearing change. Be on the lookout for what’s to come & get prepared – so that your future can be exciting & fulfilling.
To see this quote along with other Inspiring & Motivating Quotes like this – head over to the ‘Empower Inspire Motivate’ Facebook page. Or just go to measurementdoctor.com/inspire
The Measurement Doctor Podcast is on iTunes too:
- Did you like this episode – please leave us a Podcast Review on iTunes
- Haven’t subscribed to the Podcast yet – you can subscribe on iTunes or via RSS
- You can also find us on Stitcher
So now it’s our turn – What do you think about the changes to the “Measurement Doctor Podcast” – Are we on the right track (perhaps it’s too early to tell)?
Please share your thoughts in the comment section below…
Truth be told, we’re pumped to be able to bring you new & valuable content – it’s pretty exciting really, and we hope you’ll stay tuned in to reap the benefits with us.