We all know this for a fact: The online shopping world is growing. The industry is earning billions in revenue on a constant basis, helping more entrepreneurs expand their business and do even better.
Unfortunately, there are still many businesses who can’t seem to get a grasp of how the online world can actually make things more profitable and successful.
Are you one of them? Don’t be…
Online shopping is a platform that can turn your business around—provided however, that you do the right moves. And as always, let me help you out…
What’s In-Store for You:
Alright—so now let’s try to answer the question: Should I bring my business online? Should I start catering to online shoppers?
Well, if you “measure” the stats and look at how the online shopping world has phenomenally grown, then the answer is a big “yes!!!”
So, why are more and more people shopping online for the things they need?
It’s more convenient. Online shoppers get to avoid the usual crowds in malls and stores—and they receive their orders straight to their doorsteps. Now, isn’t that fun?
But let’s be honest here. Going the online route isn’t just about building a website or about offering your wares through a shopping portal. It’s actually more than that.
If you want to successfully transition from a traditional brick and mortar store to an online shop—you need to understand how it works. There’s no way of going around it.
As in all business endeavours, you need to understand your customers (or ideal customers).
- How can you actually entice people to give your products, services or wares a try?
- What ticks customers off?
- What specific campaigns or messages do you think people will respond to more positively?
Next, you need to understand how you can effectively communicate to your audience. Remember that “connection” is a vital aspect of marketing. Without it, you can’t reasonably expect to see the results you want—whatever your business may be.
So, what factors and strategies can make your online shopping campaign more feasible and successful?
Please continue listening to this podcast episode, as Lorie and I will be sharing our separate opinions about this topic—in order to help you answer the question: To Sell Online or Not to Sell Online?
Highlights & Takeaways Mentioned in this Episode
- Strategies on how you can use visuals to convince potential customers that you really are the one they’re looking for.
- Ways you can “personalize” your campaigns, in order to connect even better with your potential audience.
- The factors that affect the shopping habits and decisions of both online and offline shoppers—and how you can use these factors to communicate with them more effectively.
- How you can use the concept of “comparison shopping,” and use it for your own endeavours.
- Why business owners should go “out-of-the-box” for their respective campaigns.
- The 3 essential steps that can help make your online shopping strategy a more successful one.
The Examination Room
In the Examination Room, we’ll be talking about this interesting quote from Dr. Wayne Dyer:
“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”
Let’s face it: We will always run into problems. However, that doesn’t mean it’s the end of the world.
When facing problems—you need to have an open mind. Remember that sometimes, the “problem” is not the real problem. It’s how we look at issues that can spell the difference. If you just try to be prudent enough and undertake the proper strategies, there’s no reason you won’t be able to solve problems, regardless of how small or huge they may be.
The Measurement Doctor Podcast is on iTunes too:
- Did you like this episode – please leave us a Podcast Review on iTunes
- Haven’t subscribed to the Podcast yet – you can subscribe on iTunes or via RSS
- You can also find us on Stitcher
Ok so now it’s our turn—what do you think is the best answer to the question:
“To Sell Online or Not to Sell Online?” Let me know in the comments below…