What’s In-Store for You:
- In this episode Lorie and George review the last three episodes. Interviews geared towards helping your business grow and foundational business services.
- We added in a “Video” element to a few of our Episodes – what did you think? Should we continue to add in the video, or should we stick with just audio?
Highlights and Takeaways Mentioned in this Episode:
- We discuss some of our take aways from the past few episodes
- We also share a few teasers on what’s to come in future episodes (no spoiler alerts – just a little enticement to continue to stay tuned in).
- Interview with Stuart Harrison of the Peterborough Chamber of Commerce – The Benefits to Joining A Chamber
- Interview with Denise Vallee & Brad Fraser of Denise Vallee & Associates Inc. – What You Need To Know About Business Insurance.
- Interview with Kevan Herod of Herod Financial Services – Succession Planning For Your Business.
- We’d like to hear from you – so Contact Us
- Submit a Quote for the Examination Room for a future Podcast episode.
We’ve had a lot of fun putting our guest speakers on the spot… when we head into the Examination Room – and the responses have been awesome too. It’s always great to get other perspectives & it continues to be one of our Favourite parts of the Podcast Episodes.
Our quote today is about thinking & overthinking… or as Lorie put’s it “Procrastination”. Kind of fitting really, because as business owners & entrepreneurs we have so many decisions to make – but sometimes it’s the thinking & figuring things out that bogs us down – and as George would say – we get stuck in “Analysis Paralysis”.
If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done. ~ Bruce Lee
In order to reach success in the future—we need to figure out what’s happening in our businesses today.
But don’t spend so much time in the thinking stage that you never get anything done – break it down into simplified steps to get yourself going, and gain some momentum to keep going to the finish line.
To see this quote along with other Inspiring & Motivating Quotes like this – head over to the ‘Empower Inspire Motivate’ Facebook page. Or just go to measurementdoctor.com/inspire
The Measurement Doctor Podcast is on iTunes too:
- Did you like this episode – please leave us a Podcast Review on iTunes
- Haven’t subscribed to the Podcast yet – you can subscribe on iTunes or via RSS
- You can also find us on Stitcher
So now it’s our turn – What do you think about the changes to the “Measurement Doctor Podcast” – Are we on the right track? Do You Have any Suggestions for Future Episodes?
Please share your thoughts in the comment section below…
Truth be told, we’re pumped to be able to bring you new & valuable content – it’s pretty exciting really, and we hope you’ll stay tuned in to reap the benefits with us.