Taking and excerpt from our powerful business building marketing system, we’re going to focus this episode on the ‘Attraction Stage’ of the system. Specifically – how reducing marketing costs of each new customer can be achieved regardless of marketing strategy.
What’s in-store for you:
Diving into the attraction stage of marketing your business, we’ll be approaching the strategy from three very unique marketing strategies. Specifically we look at how to apply the strategy with social media, traditional newspaper advertising and pay-per-click online advertising.
Links & Takeaways Mentioned in the Episode: Reducing Marketing Costs
There are 3 steps to the strategy
- #1 Laser targeting your ideal audience regardless of marketing strategy
- #2 Irresistible offer. Speaking directly to your ideal clients pains and challenges
- #3 Nurturing your prospect into a client. This is the differentiator
- Empower Inspire Motivate FaceBook Page – Great Quotes!
The Examination Room
In the Examination Room, we’ll be discussing a quote from Ralph Waldo Emerson —which states:
“Don’t be pushed by your problems, be led by your dreams”
What do you think, does this quote inspire you?
This particular quote gives me a “don’t go gently into that good night” kind of feeling. Problems are nothing more than challenges with a little bit of a bad attitude. If my dreams and aspirations are big enough, they can pull me above anything.
No excuses, just dreams to achieve, and there will be bumps in the road. So let’s go 😉
I’d love to hear your take. Share your feelings on the quote in the comments section below.
The Measurement Doctor Podcast is on iTunes too:
- Did you like this episode – please leave us a Podcast Review on iTunes
- Haven’t subscribed to the Podcast yet – you can subscribe on iTunes or via RSS
- You can also find us on Stitcher
Ok so now it’s our turn… do you employ strategies in your marketing that encourage nurturing prospects into clients?