Do you FaceBook? In fact should your business be on any social media sites at all?
In this episode, we’ll be talking about Facebook—and how important this platform (and many other social media platforms) can be in helping bring your business to greater, and better heights. However there are some caveats!
So, “do you Facebook”? Do you actually use this platform to communicate and connect with your audience? If not, you might want to listen to this podcast. You’d be surprised at the enormous benefits this business platform can actually bring.
What’s In-Store for You:
I know you’ve already heard of Facebook. After all, who hasn’t, right?
Whether you like it or not, social media has become a very big part of our lives. It has crossed boundaries, made the world a smaller place—and incidentally, it has made earning from your business a lot easier as well.
Yes—you can use Facebook (and other social media) for your business. With more than 1 billion users all over, it would be safe to say that it has enough potential and advantages that are just waiting to be grabbed.
Unfortunately, there are many entrepreneurs who don’t find the “value” in social media. Many business want to just play it “safe” and stick to the traditional marketing methods that they’ve been using in the past.
Of course, I’m not saying that traditional marketing methods don’t work. They can actually be very valuable for you, especially when combined with online methods (another episode :). However, we shouldn’t fear what we don’t totally understand—especially if we’re trying to grow our business. And one perfect example of a new “thing” that actually has a lot of potential is Facebook and social media.
All the great entrepreneurs that we know—Steve Jobs, Bill Gates and many others—weren’t afraid to grab something that they felt had the potential to make them succeed.
To grow your business successfully, never underestimate the possibility that there may be a better way. Study your options well, and make the most of the ones that make sense. You’ll never know, but they just might be the one you need after all and when measured will prove right or wrong.
Highlights & Takeaways Mentioned in this Episode
- The ways you can use social media to interact with your audience, consequently leading to better and more fruitful results.
- How some traditional business people tend to hang on too much on the past—procrastinating for too long, until it’s too late.
- The real “value” of Facebook and social media, and how it can expand your horizons and your business.
- The 3 essential steps for an effective (and profitable) Facebook marketing strategy.
- How businesses—from new to established ones—can use the power of social media to increase marketability, revenue and branding.
- How every business platform out there is set to fail “by default” and the strategies we can use to turn things around.
The Examination Room
In the Examination Room, we’ll be discussing one of my all-time favourite quotes:
“Whether you think you can or you can’t, you’re right!” – Henry Ford
For me, I think what this quote is telling us is that your success lies on how much you believe in yourself.
If you believe you can do it—then you will be motivated to do what needs to be done in order to reach your goals.
However, if you are not confident of your capabilities and always doubt yourself, then you won’t work hard as you need to. Why? Because you never believed you could do it in the first place.
Simply put: You have the power to become successful. You just need to believe in yourself—and work hard to become who you ought to be. It’s as simple as that.
The Measurement Doctor Podcast is on iTunes too:
- Did you like this episode – please leave us a Podcast Review on iTunes
- Haven’t subscribed to the Podcast yet – you can subscribe on iTunes or via RSS
- You can also find us on Stitcher
Ok so now it’s our turn, “do you Facebook”? Do you think social media can help make your business more successful? Let me know in the comments below…